Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break


Spring Break is here and a storm is coming in. Hope we get a little bit. Katie and Bridgette have the next week off wont be here until next Saturday but my parents are coming on Friday for Easter. They are staying at the Ridge Tahoe where a Gondola takes you down to the slopes. I love skiing with my Dad it is his fault I am so addicted to this sport. This week I should have lots of time to work on the Mountain and make some extra money for the adoption fund of course. I am going back to being Jacqueline’s Secret weapon, she hand picks my lessons and their have been some big tippers out lately. I do plan on taking a few days off to get those important things done like taxes homework and blogging. This master’s class and all this snow/skiing is really cutting into my blogging time and I have some great posts building in my head just bursting to come out stay tuned.

No comments: