Tuesday, March 18, 2008

18 Stars


We call it the Star Program. Ever star is worth $10 in tips from teaching ski lessons. I'm doing well considering its only Tuesday. Today's lesson was with a 3 year old and a 4 year old. I got them both up to the top of the hill and I could bring them down both on one bamboo pole. It’s called the magic stick. I have to say I earned those stars. Coming up this week, 2 students from my caseload in the School District are coming up for adaptive lessons. Then on Friday I am off completely and don't plan on putting my boots on. Then I finish off the week on Saturday with a Woman’s Clinic, woman skiing together/learning together is always a good time. It's also known as Chicks on Sticks. Paula you should look into it’s all day Saturday could you break away from Hannah. The skiing has been great but it’s getting warm in the afternoons very spring like. I’m hoping to make some free runs tomorrow to really check out the conditions. Every Star I get will go to bringing home to the most precious little girl.

No comments: