Tuesday, August 15, 2006

17 Miles and a trip to the gym


I have been fighting a respiratory crud I must have gotten down south or on the plane home. I have had to rest a bit more but on Sat I went to the gym, did light exercise and sat in the steam room. Sun was a 7-mile ride with Will on the Heavenly Loop and today I did my last Tuesday morning ride with Allen and Joe. We did the Gun Mount 10 miles. It is called that because you ride up to the Gun Mount were they shoot bombs to set off avalanches over HWY 50 in the winter. Thanks Joe and Allen for being such great riding buddies this summer and waiting for me. They both have noticed an improvement in my riding ability. It’s so great to be back.

Allen also known as Catman on a Mt Bike
Joe will be 70 years young in Octorber quite the animal up hills

No comments: