Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mammoth Crocs


FYI Yahoo Finance Message board that posted this link: I am NOT affiliated with Crocs, I am NOT a PR folk or a journalist (you maybe able to tell that from my writing) I am just a consumer, ADR recipient that loves my Crocs. I think that should way more then people that are paid to promote Crocs I know your lurking around here so why don’t you leave a comment and tell me why.

If you are a Crocs lover like I am then you must get a par of Mammoth Crocs for the winter they are the best. I fell in love with Crocs after my back surgery because my feet hurt from the surgically inducted leg and foot pain that comes from getting your spine spread open to get in the ADR. They were the only shoes I wore for months. However I did not like putting them on in the morning when they were cold. Now with real sheepskin lining in them they are the bomb. The wholes on the bottom are filled in and now the snow does not get into them when I go out to get wood for the fire. Just minor details when you live in the mountains. I ordered a pair and they were here in less then 4 days with free shipping. Ok sorry for sounding like a cameral but they are the best foot invention ever and now are the best after ski boot/shoes I have. Boy to my feet feel good in them after a long hard day in my torture chambers.

No comments: