Monday, December 24, 2007

Secret Weapon


I taught my first ski lesson in over 3 years yesterday. The Nevada base ski school not open yet so I have become my girlfriend Jacqueline’s “Secret Weapon”. Jax is the supervisor at Heavenly’s California adults ski school and they are slammed. She called me at home and hand picked my first lesson, a couple around a level 6. That means they can ski intermediate train pretty much all over the mountain. They had never taken a lesson, I just love clients like this, they have so much to learn. At first I was worried I did not remember how to teach but sure enough it all came back, jocks and all, it was all there. I guess the Secret Weapon worked for both of us so we went out and celebrated on the $30 tip I got from the lesson, and took Jacqueline out to dinner. Off to teach again this AM, Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas Eve and a White Christmas Day.

No comments: