Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ski Conditioning Classes


I have started taking ski-conditioning classes from an incredible ski instructor friend of mine Robin Barns. She is amazing skier and incredible all around athlete. The class consisted of jump rope, skipping, jumping, partner running (all done on grass), jumping over cones and next to them, agility exercise and balance drills that I need a lot of work on.We also did some core strengthening exercise, loads of sit-ups, well crunches for me. We finished off with some great stretches and different yoga positions. I will see how I am doing tomorrow I am sure I will feel it but it was so great to working out at that level again. Robin was amazed at what I could do and how flexible I was even though I am not as faxable as I use to be.

No comments: