Saturday, January 05, 2008

3-6 Feet of Snow

And still dumping snow. The mountain opened at 10:00 and we only had one student. I just love being back at the Boulder Base. It is just down the street and some of the best skiing at Heavenly. Lets just say it dumping like I have not seen in a long time. Yesterday’s 3-5 feet was very wet. By this afternoon we have some beautiful light powder another couple feet. We went on a clinic to determine the terrain abilities and they were incredible the trees are filling in and the snow was light and fluffy.
I just love skiing with the boys. Then this after noon I back lined which is a way to get out of work and a good friend of mine and I changed into our skivvies and hit the mountain. The wind was howling we were able to get 1 run on the top of the mountain before they shut it down.

The best thing about skiing out of Boulder is WP-Western Perimeter. This is the best tree skiing on the mountain and brings to Boulder Base. Don’t worry I don’t ski trees just spaces. Can’t wait for tomorrow.

No comments: